Asturia Cenefa - mexican tile Talavera - 1 piece
- Fits the patchwork of Mariposa and Mirta as border, korner.
- For sale by the piece
- Original Talavera Tiles From Mexico
- Dimensions: 10,5 cm x 10,5 cm
- Scratch and abrasion resistant pattern
- Mineral, lead-free paints.
- Application: walls (sometimes used for floors).
- No duties, easy exchanges and returns!
- Low-cost and fast delivery within Europe.
- For deliveries outside Europe ask us for a shipping price.
14 packages in stock | Shipping in 2-3 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
We hope, we're almost sure, that our Mexican Ceramic Tiles will bring smile to your face whenever you see them. You really can't get bored with those tiles, because you discover them, tile after tile, for a long time.
Thanks to mineral paints, the Mexican Ceramic Tiles are abrasion-resistant and even with deeper scratches the pattern is still visible because the colours are incorporated in the glazing. Each tile is first covered with an undercoat paint and then each colour is laid separately according to the design. After burning, the tiles obtain their final colours as well as high resistance.
Hand painted Talavera type tiles are made in a traditional technique in a place called Dolores Hidalgo in the region of Guanajuato in Mexico. The tiles of Talavera type also known as Majolica, or simply Azulejos from Spanish, are extremely popular not only in Mexico, but in the whole world, thanks to their unusual character, design and warm colours of the South.
|Size||10.5 x 10.5 cm|
|Tiles material||Ceramic tiles|
|Country of origin||Mexico|