La Reina - Semi-counter tall vessel
- Handmade, original washbasin.
- Dimensions: round sink 41,5cm
- Patterns on the sink are safe from scratch, abrasion and fading.
- Low-cost and fast delivery within Europe.
- No dutie, easy exchanges and returns!
- All our sinks are painted with lead-free, mineral paints. The paints are part of the glazing of the sink, thus the paints are durable and scratch resistant.
8 items in stock | Shipping in 2-3 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
This exclusive vessel sink is made in the traditional Talavera technique and it comes from a tiny place of Dolores Hidalgo in central Mexico. The Talavera technique is famous for the richness of design and patterns as well as for the intensity of colours which are so characteristic for Mexico bathed in sunlight. The basin will definitely help you to obtain a more personal and individualistic style of you bathroom.
The countertop mexican sink has got hand painted ornaments both inside the bowl and on its outer surface. The vessel is made and decorated by a mexican craftsman, which means, that each sink is unique. The full type bowl is placed onto the counter top, whereas its lower part is built into a vanity unit. To fulfill individual needs, it may be lowered under the counter top up to the necessary level.
Because sinks are handmade, which makes each of them unique, the basin delivered to you may slightly differ from the product presented in the photography.
|Sink Type||Vessel sinks|
|The material of the wash basin||Ceramic|
|Type||Tall Vessel Sinks|