Touska - Moroccan wall tiles
- Size: 25cm x 40 cm.
- Area of the tile: 0.1 m2.
- One square meter contains 10 tiles.
- Product is sold in sets - 2 tiles in 1 set
- The pictures show suggestions for laying the tiles.
- Application: wall decorative tile
- Thickness: 6 mm.
- Frost resistant: No.
- No duties, easy exchanges and returns!
- Low-cost and fast delivery within Europe.
- For deliveries outside Europe ask us for a shipping price.
- Delivery time: 3-4 business days.
84 packages in stock | Shipping in 2-3 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Moroccan wall tiles are abrasion-resistant and even with deeper scratches the pattern is still visible because the colours are incorporated in the glaze. Each tile is first covered with an undercoat – brown colour, and then each colour is laid separately according to the design. After burning, the tiles obtain their final colours as well as high resistance. The Moroccan wall tiles will definitely help you to obtain a more personal and individualistic style of your bathroom or kitchen. The Moroccan wall tiles are made in a traditional technique from Marrakech. Moroccan tiles are extremely popular not only in Morocco, but in the whole world, thanks to their unusual character, design and warm colours of the South.
|Type of tile surfaces||Glossy|
|Tiles material||Ceramic tiles|