Uchuva - patinated lamp from Mexico - pure copper
- Material: hand forged copper covered on the outside with green patina
- Dimensions: diameter 42 cm
- Height: 17 cm
- Included: cable with binding; visible in pictures
- A flower-shade forged by the artist in Mexico
- Quick shipment from stock in Poland
- Possibility to replace or return the product without giving any reason
- Safe packaging
The copper lamp is another element of the collection of hand-made products in Mexico by talented craftsmen. Each copy is authentic and unique.
The lamp shade is made of the highest quality materials and its surface is additionally decorated. In the picture you can see a delicate pattern of fine scales obtained by precise forging with a hammer. As many cavities were created, as many times the hammer hit the surface of the lamp shade. The copper lamp is a very durable and practical thing, and the patina layer applied prevents snow and extends the life of products.
Our collection of copper products hides a desire to bring back the times when utility items have accompanied man almost all his life, and not just a moment, when you choose such items, you invite them to your home for a long time.
Link to the movie with our product:
|Type of tile surfaces||Natural|
|Delivery time||2-3 days|
|Country of origin||Mexico|