Trébol - copper lamp from Mexico
- Diameter: 40 cm.
- Material: hand-forged copper covered with a green patina on the outside
- In the set with lamp: cable and bulbe
- No duties, easy exchanges and returns!
- Low-cost and fast delivery within Europe
- For deliveries outside Europe ask us for a shipping price
- Safe packing
The copper lamp is another element of the collection of hand-made products in Mexico by talented craftsmen. Each copy is authentic and unique.
The lamp shade is made of the highest quality materials and its surface is additionally decorated. In the picture you can see a delicate pattern of fine scales obtained by precise forging with a hammer. As many cavities were created, as many times the hammer hit the surface of the lamp shade. The copper lamp is a very durable and practical thing, and the patina layer applied prevents snow and extends the life of products.
Our collection of copper products hides a desire to bring back the times when utility items have accompanied man almost all his life, and not just a moment, when you choose such items, you invite them to your home for a long time.
|Country of origin||Mexico|