Catrina Mix - patchwork from Mexico tiles 30 pc
- Mexican ceramic tile set with death motif.
- Size: 10,5 cm x 10,5 cm.
- The package contains 30 tiles, each different.
- Decorative tile with relief.
- Fast shipping from Poland.
- The dimensions of the tiles may vary up to approx. 5% of their basic dimensions due to manual processing.
- The tiles may appear so-called The crackle effect is a very subtle micro enamel crack.
The brilliant collection of tiles called La Catrina is the essence of Mexican culture and tradition. The inspiration for its creation is the female skeleton motif, which was disseminated by the painter Diego Rivera in the early twentieth century. The artist initially presented only the female skeleton in a dress, hat and jewelry as a wealthy lady. However, death affects all living beings, which is why not only human skeletons appear in our collection of everyday activities such as cooking, playing, shopping, but also the skeleton of a cat, dog, horse.
In Mexico, the motive of death is particularly treated. First of all, it is considered important, but as it is not easy, it is presented in a humorous and light way. In this culture, death is seen as an integral part of life. By not denying them, you can see the fragility of our existence and enjoy the moment more.
|Size||10.5 x 10.5 cm|
|Type of tile surfaces||Glossy|
|Delivery time||2-3 days|
|Tiles material||Ceramic tiles|
|Country of origin||Mexico|