Hucul - mexican Talavera ceramic tiles - 30 pieces
- Mexican ceramic tile set with Hutsul pattern (ukrainian art).
- Size: 10,5 cm x 10,5 cm.
- Packaging: 30 tiles.
- Patterns: 6 patterns.
- Application: decorative wall tile.
- Fast shipping from Poland.
- Due to the manual making of each part, the dimensions of the tiles may vary up to approx. 10% of their indicated dimensions.
- Crackle effect may appear on the tiles, which is completely natural, but you should carefully grout the tiles.
12 packages in stock | Shipping in 2-3 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Traditional Hutsul patterns, or Mexican exoticism from the Talavera region? Now you don't have to choose! Artists from Mexico created an absolutely unique product on our order, transferred the Hucul pattern to Talavera ceramic tiles.
This Mexican patchwork is a fusion of two cultures and takes the best from each - traditional technique and deep colors from Mexico, and the original pattern from the Hutsul region.
Mexican patchworks are perfect wherever you need a stronger color accent and fill the space, e.g. for the kitchen above the countertop, for vertical elements of stairs, or for the bathroom, shower.
Talavera tiles are not perfectly identical and that is their charm. The enamel may have signs of small cracks formed during firing, and the patterns may vary slightly.
The tiles are resistant to abrasion and even with deeper scratches the pattern is still visible, as the individual colors are contained in the glazing. Each tile is first covered with a primer - the base color, and then each pattern color is applied separately. After firing, the tiles get their final colors as well as extraordinary resistance.
|Size||10.5 x 10.5 cm|